Friday 20 March 2009

my page

Somewhere, there is someone who dreams of your smile,And finds in your presence that life is worthwhile.So when you are lonely, remember it's true,That somebody, somewhere, is thinking of you

Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted Is the most terrible poverty.

The greatest disease is not TB or leprosy; it is being unwanted, unloved and uncared for.

The greatest pain that comes from love, Is loving someone you can never have

We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us

Perhaps we all give the best of our hearts uncritically to those who hardly think about us in return.

Sometimes, I wish you weren't by my side Can't you find another shoulder? 'Cause I, I want to leave this broken heart behind We're both wasting too much time Find someone else to rain on I'm really gettin' tired of singing this song
What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you

Hearts live by being wounded

I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left. I lived a few weeks while you loved me.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.

No comments:

Post a Comment